Hannah Renée inspired makeup

by - December 04, 2015

Like everyone else I am obsessed with youtubers as you may or may not know. And Hannah Renée is amongst the many that I am in love with. Her youtube videos never fail to brighten my day. She is such an amazing genuine person and I wanted to do a makeup look inspired by Hannah. Not to mention we share the same name!

Makesure you check Hannah Renée out on youtube, twitter and instagram! These are the links:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/hanhadfield

Twitter: @hanxrenee

Instagram main: @hanxrenee

Instagram makeup: @hanxmua


Firstly I haven't used any of the same products as Hannah has so I have had to improvise by using similar products that I already owned.



Products used:
  • Benefit porefessional
  • Maybelline dream satin liquid
  • Collection concealer
  • Benefit boing concealer
  • Rimmel powder
  • Makeup revolution ultra contour palette
  • Benefit hoola bronzer
  • Anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade
  • Makeup revolution iconic 3
  • Two faced chocolate bar palette
  • Loreal superstar liner
  • Eyelashes Eylur London Nadine
  • Benefit badgal black eyeliner
  • Mac chili lipstick
  • Barry M clear lipgloss
  • Makeup revolution ultra contour highligher



I did my basic face  makeup which is applying my primer and then applying my Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation with my real techniques complexion sponge.
I then used my benefit boing concealer and my collection concealer on my under eyes, forehead, nose and chin. I then moved on to baking my concealer with my rimmel powder and brushed off after leaving on for around 40 minutes.

I contoured using my makeup revolution palette onto my cheekbones, jaw line, top of my head and my along the edges of my nose. I blended and then topped my cheekbone contour up by using my hoola bronzer.

I did my eyebrows using my anastasia beverly hills dipbrow trying my hardest to mold my eyebrows into the same shape as Hannah's. 

Moving onto my eyeshaddow. Using the darkest copper colour all over my lid and then applying the darkest brown shade from the two faced chocolate bar palette and applying into my outer corners.
I then used the creme brulee looking shade in my two faced palette on my crease.



I then applied my eyeliner across my lid. And then applied my lashes. And last but not least I applied my highligher.

I am so happy with the look, I am so impressed with the outcome of this look and will DEFINITELY be creating this look again. As I mentioned, this is not a recreation this is purely an inspired look based on one of my favourite youtubes!

Hope you liked this post, let me know if you enjoy my youtuber inspired makeup looks.

Untill next time,
Hannah

You May Also Like

0 comments

Glam half skull inspied by Glitteralittle

I've been super excited to keep trying new Halloween makeup looks and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't help myself to give it a ...